A big SHOUTOUT to all you people out there. We are only as good as our team & we certainly want to be better. Presently we are looking out for individuals with the following skill sets. So if you think are a perfect match, write to us at email@example.com
- 01. GUEST BLOGGERS AND AUTHORS
Are you in love with Goa? Do you really think you know something about Goa that others don't, then we are waiting for you. We are looking out for enthusiastic individuals from all around the world with a fresh and interesting perspective about all things Goa - the sun, sand, beaches, people, culture, food, news, music, feni, sorpotel and bebinca.
If you would like to write on a topic - or know someone who would make a great guest blogger - we want to hear from you. Send your email to HeyPatrao World along with details of the topic you'd like to write about and your Bio.
Writing for us will help you build your brand, network and get free targeted traffic for your website if you're a professional or else if you're an individual with a flair for writing we help you connect with our viewers. In Short, the whole wide world gets to KNOW YOU!
REQUIREMENTS: Writers whose articles get published to Hey Patrao will receive Full Credit, retention of rights to republish elsewhere, and link-back to their website.
- Email Subject Line: Blog Pitch
- Bio (No more than 100 words please with your picture)
- Links to your blog or published work
- Specify exactly which website URL that you would like to be publicly linked back to
- Per Pitch: A synopsis that describes your story idea - what you'd write, why it's timely if it is, identifying new trends or offering a fresh take on a classic subject.
- Do not include an already completed work.
- You can submit 1-4 story ideas at a time.
THE CHOSEN ARTICLES:
- Must be completed within two weeks of approval with an average of 800 words, more or less.
- May include images and videos to support the story.
- Are preferably previously unpublished
- Must be edited in formatting and for grammar.
- 02. PHOTOGRAPHERS
We are eagerly looking out for photographers who search for MAGIC in Everyday Life. Someone who can capture the "AMAZING" in the Real Goa that we know.
WHAT YOU GET?
Become a member of the vibrant Goan community by helping us give our viewers a photogenic experience of Goa. Showcase your work with us and get noticed by the best in the industry and potential customers. You never know when it can actually CLICK.
WHAT WE WANT?
- Your Name
- A Bio of not more than 100 Words
- Your portfolio Link if any
- Images that you click for our website. (It should tell a Goan Story)
- Idea behind the photograph clicked and the Location.
- All images that you submit can have your watermark at the bottom right corner with dimensions of not more than 100px both ways and in white.
WHAT TO ENSURE?
The ownership of content that you share with us or make available for inclusion on the website remains with you and as a matter of fact you must actually own the rights to the photos you submit to us.
- 03. SALES WIZARDS
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell our brand by establishing contact with prospects and recommending them our USPs and why should they joins us.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify brand improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service aby establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
CHARACTERISTICS: We are on-boarding candidates who demonstrate
- Sales Abilities and Creativity
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Competences
- Self-Driven & Goal Oriented